Friday, July 2, 2010

The Styles and Joy of Fourth of July ♥

So, as we all know, Fourth of July is just around the corner. The day where we celebrate America’s independence. The day where we get to be with friends and family. I remember when I was about maybe seven years old and my older sisters and I would all wear little matching Fourth of July outfits. We would watch the fireworks in the sky and be astonished by all the beautiful colors.

Though things have changed and I am now older, I still see the joy in Fourth of July. I still am amazed by the fireworks and I still love celebrating this lovely day with my family.


♥ ♥ ♥








I’d love to share these patriotic styles I’ve found!














Comment below your thoughts and how you will be celebrating Fourth of July this year! (:

6 comments:

  1. I never really dress fullout Fourth of July on the day. This year, I am. You have inspired me to do so. :) Love the first runway look and the wedges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow everything is so pretty! :) Love your blog dear!

    xoxo,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are just adorable!!!!

    And I'll be with the boy's family at base, celebrating. =)

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughts, every single comment makes my day!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ReynasBlogxo <<Contact me directly here!
Instagram: @ReynasBlogxo