Saturday, July 10, 2010

And I Stumbled Upon Some Designer Stores..♥

Yesterday I went shopping for hours on end and the mall I was in, had a connecting mall containing a ton of designer stores! It was like "Mall Heaven". Besides the fact I couldn't shop in them since I'm 14 years old, do not have a job, and can't really afford a three thousand dollar jacket. Oh and besides the fact I need to gain some pounds and gain some height. But besides all that, I thought it was fun to look inside them and discover all the beautiful and dazzling styles.

♥ ♥ ♥


I'd love to share some pictures I took of my favorite stores that I spotted.
Burberry


Okay, so I know MAC isn't a designer store, it's a makeup brand, but I couldn't resist. The inside was all classy and cute. The Bare Escentuals store was just like it, and I bought makeup there so I might do a blog post over that in the future...

Gucci
Juicy Couture



Saks Fifth Avenue

Louis Vuitton

♥ ♥ ♥

So, these stores are the only ones I caught glimpse of in the "high-class" portion of the mall. I know not all the designers are shown, but it was fun looking in these ones :)

What are your thoughts? (:

*all photos are my own

8 comments:

  1. I love looking in desighner shops but im always scared incase I break something cos im so clumbsy! I need to go to this mall it looks amazing I esp the mac shop!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://145thandchloe.blogspot.com/ I think you'll like it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the best stores !
    i love them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received my MacPro card through the post this morning. I can't wait to get started with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how fun! too bad everything is always so darn expensive! :P oh well, you can still look, right? ;)
    -m-
    http://lifeimpressionss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them :D Great collection of pictures. I usually go in only to look though hahaa.

    Love,
    Gets

    http://wastedseventeen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to try Bare Escentials makeup for a while. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! reyna what mall is this?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughts, every single comment makes my day!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ReynasBlogxo <<Contact me directly here!
Instagram: @ReynasBlogxo