Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Outfit of the Day: Bold Yet Simple Summer Look ♥

Look of the Day ♥














What I like about this look is that it is so simple, but with bold colors. I paired a sort of army green tank with a gold necklace and simple ripped jean shorts. Although you can't see the shoes, I mostly wear black flip-flops with it. And if it is a little chilly out, you can pair this outfit with a simple, black jacket. Anything to add your own originality.





Shirt: Forever 21


Shorts: Abercrombie


Necklace: Forever 21


♥ ♥ ♥
**all photos in post are my own.


Thoughts? (:


11 comments:

  1. cute shorts! thx for following, im following you too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. tank tops and shorts are the best for hot summer days :D

    thanks for following us, dear.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the outfit! it's casual and yet stylish. :D

    p.s. i am a new follower. visit and maybe follow my blog too? thanks! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace! :) Simple but cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice layout for your blog.

    http://futuretwits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cuuuuute! id totally wear that outfit in the summer! its casual and perfect for lounging around or going out to the beach! love your blog :]

    loueladaniele.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see that huge Chanel logo on your inspiration board, yay! Love Chanel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the necklace and the shorts! :)

    thanks for folowing me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog and that necklace!

    +you're pretty(;


    xoxo, me(;

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughts, every single comment makes my day!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ReynasBlogxo <<Contact me directly here!
Instagram: @ReynasBlogxo