Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lovin' Those Shades ♥

You know what has been a trend for a while? Extra large/large sunglasses! I absolutely love them! So chic, and they protect your eyes super well! Here are some shades that I am currently adoring! (: Me
My sister and I with the D&G shades we both got at a purse party (:














**only second and third photo is my own





Tell me which sunglasses are your fave and what kind you'll be wearing this summer! (:








♥ ♥ ♥













♥ ♥ ♥







2 comments:

  1. I love the black and white zebra glasses. I love big glasses. I have a high forehead so small ones look rediculous on me when my eyebrows are showing above them. If I raised my eyebrow I would probably be able to see over the top of them, if that doesn't sound too freaky...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shades! Right now I'm loving my ray ban pointdexter sunglasses. =D

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughts, every single comment makes my day!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ReynasBlogxo <<Contact me directly here!
Instagram: @ReynasBlogxo