Monday, July 26, 2010

My Deva Curl Intro: Calling All Curls ♥

Hey everyone, so I'm back from my Papa's birthday and it was very fun! I wore my hair naturally curly most of the weekend, since I usually straighten it. I really want to give my hair a break for the summer from all the heat from my straightener, but I could never find the right product to tame my curls.

My second cousin was talking about Deva Curl, which is an exclusive store in NYC, that makes products only for curly hair. She actually has naturally curly hair, like me, and has used their products. She says they are a miracle and the leave-in conditioner really holds your curls all day long. I was really intrigued by everything she was saying, so I decided to log onto mydevacurl.com and just look at all their products. I am dying to order some to try out!
Although I don't have much to say in this post, since I haven't tried Deva Curl yet, I just wanted to let everyone know about it and how much it is interesting me.

Once I get some of the products and try them, I will definitely do a review!

♥ ♥ ♥

Until then, any thoughts? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your thoughts, every single comment makes my day!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ReynasBlogxo <<Contact me directly here!
Instagram: @ReynasBlogxo