Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bare Escentuals Make-up Haul ♥

So, as you know in my post down below, I went shopping about two days ago and one store I really got some great purchases from was Bare Escentuals Makeup. It was actually their grand opening day at the mall I was in. The store was super glossy, classy, and just plain cute. And they were giving out free mini pink cupcakes. And they were sparkly! But that's not what this post is about. I'm going to talk about all the products I got there.






All of these products I bought and now use. They are amazing and I strongly suggest these if you want a natural, but shimmery look that's great for your skin!
Me applying Bare Escentuals lip gloss in Princess. As you can see it gives my lips a full, pale pink, shimmery look. I think it is my favorite lip gloss at the moment and I seriously have it everywhere I go(:





And the finished product. Everything shown in the first picture, I have applied. As you can see, I didn't go overboard because I love the natural look. Although you can't really tell in the picture, I have mixed the different shimmery eyeshadows, so my look is a little more fun.







So, I strongly recommend Bare Escentuals. This brand is new, fun, shimmery, and natural!



*All photos in this post are my own





Products in this Haul



♥Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition Water-proof Mascara



♥Bare Escentuals Candy-Colored 2-pack Lip gloss



♥Bare Escentuals Lip gloss in Princess shimmer



♥BareMinerals Foundation in Light and Warmth



♥BareMinerals Mineral Veil



♥BareMinerals Foundation Brushes: Flawless Face, Full Flawless Face, Max Coverage Concealer



♥Bare Escentuals Glimmer Eyeshadows: Opal, Pebble, Queen Phyllis, and Cupcake



♥Tapered Eyeshadow Brush



What are your thoughts? (:



3 comments:

  1. This is lovely~ Especially like the lipgloss!

    May have to try it myself!

    Thanks for the follow btw :)


    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks awesome :) I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Blog
    I'll be following you.
    Besos

    http://dollsfactory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughts, every single comment makes my day!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ReynasBlogxo <<Contact me directly here!
Instagram: @ReynasBlogxo