Monday, July 12, 2010

I Love My Followers! ♥

I hit over 50 followers! Thank you everyone so much! I'm pretty sure I'm following everyone, for I have so much interest in your lovely blogs! If I haven't, just leave me a comment to come check yours out(:


Now, some people are thinking I'm crazy for being excited about this, but it seems like just yesterday my blog was at 2 followers. I'm so happy people actually read what I write now!


And I'm so thankful for every single comment I've received. Thank you!!! ♥


P.S: Sorry for posting twice today. For more fun posts, scroll down(:



xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
(:

11 comments:

  1. Congractulations girl, 50 is a lot and you are going to get many more trust me because your blog is amazing keep up the hard work girl:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's really great! btw I love your post on Elle and Blair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations. if you want to have more followers try networked blogs maybe ",)
    http://support.networkedblogs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! 50 followers is definitely something to be proud of! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations! :)i love this blog, really nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heyy congrtz on the 50 followers! Keep up the good work girlyy!

    Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will u follow me too? I am starting out an have noone to comment on my blogs.....:-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi

    I just came across your blog for the first time!

    After reading it i am now your newest follower <3

    I would appreciate it if youd take a wee peek at mines and maybe follow too as i feel like am talking to myself like you wrote kinda in this blog post lol:

    http://chicnik.blogspot.com/


    Thankss =)

    -Óxxx;x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughts, every single comment makes my day!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ReynasBlogxo <<Contact me directly here!
Instagram: @ReynasBlogxo