Thursday, July 8, 2010

Memories ♥

Memories come in all styles. There are some memories that make you smile, some that make you cry.

I was riding in the car one day just thinking. I was thinking about life and everything that comes along with it. I was also thinking about how different things were than when I was little. When I was younger, I was more carefree. I didn't worry as much. As long as I was with my family and had my little stuffed dog. Now, there's a lot more things to stress about and a lot of things I want. But when I look back on it, I can't help but miss it terribly. And I wish one day I could travel back to when everything was easier.


Life is a rough biography. Memories smooth out the edges. ♥
-Terri Guillemets


-

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think that I live for memories.
    When we were little girls,the story was a little different.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughts, every single comment makes my day!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ReynasBlogxo <<Contact me directly here!
Instagram: @ReynasBlogxo