Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pretty Little Liars Fashion Inspirations ♥

A show that I'm literally obsessed with this summer would have to be Pretty Little Liars. Not only am I obsessed with the show, I love the clothes, accessories, hairstyles, makeup, and fashion. As you probably know, I love doing fun blog posts about these types of things. I just would like to share some pictures of the different styles of each of the characters. We've got preppy, edgy, girly, and simple! (:

































Tell me your thoughts on the styles and what shows you're hooked on this summer! (:




♥ ♥ ♥

8 comments:

  1. i haven't heard of this- but it looks interesting! Lovely blog sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this show so much and I have done several posts on the fashion from the show!
    http://sequinsnlace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the fashion in this show and I'm addicted too! Haha I can't wait for the new episode tonight! When the season is over me and my friend are going to try and read the books before the next season starts :D I love the theme song :)

    I'm addicted to Make It Or Break It! I absolutely love that show. I look forward to Tuesday night for Make It Or Break It and Pretty Little Liars :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've never seen it but they do look well put together. people in high school on tv always dress way more chic than real high schoolers.

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. laaaaaaaaaave them. I especially love Arias style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oohhh haven't seen this show yet.. but with the looks of the clothes, im totally loving it! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this series! love Aria's style!
    great blog(:
    I'll follow your blog if you'll follow mine:http://efashionfactor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing blog on PLL. It seems that You are a true fan of PLL. It is fantastic show. I like four pretty girls and their friend who died accidentally. It is right to say that pretty little liars show is symbol of fashion...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughts, every single comment makes my day!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ReynasBlogxo <<Contact me directly here!
Instagram: @ReynasBlogxo