Saturday, September 25, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award! ♥




I was sooo happy and thankful to find out that I got my second blog award! I never thought I would even get one! http://www.thefashiongenie.blogspot.com/ and Katie at www.withfashionaddedin.blogspot.com awarded me. <<>






In order to accept the award:
Post this on your blog and link back to whoever awarded you it.
Award to 10-15 bloggers you feel deserve this.
Contact them about the award.








I love all the blogs I've read and checked out but here are the ten lucky winners!
















Reyna



9 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for giving this to SHE! We appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS, You totally deserve these awards, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely picks!:)

    following your blog now

    xoxo
    poisepolish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, lovey! And thanks so much for passing it on to us (: You're too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. For some reason every time I load your blog my anti-virus software says that your Blogerzoom button has a virus. :/ Just thought you should know! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrat!! and thank you for mine :)

    love kerry

    http://alittlefashionromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughts, every single comment makes my day!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ReynasBlogxo <<Contact me directly here!
Instagram: @ReynasBlogxo