Saturday, September 4, 2010

I'm Suddenly Feeling Lost..

Because I'm losing hope.
I'm feeling lost in my life
What if the dreams I'm been imagining
Never become?

I don't know who I am
Am I young or am I old?
Cause I don't even know who's on my side
And words hurt me the most

What if everything I love
Is slipping away?
And I can't ever dream again?

Sorry guys. I've been feeling really down lately and just needed to get it out of my system. I'm kinda lost right now. I don't know where I want to be in life. I don't know what I'm going to do starting freshman year of high school, who I'm going to be, the people to be with, just plain what to do. And I feel like my dreams will never really become accomplished. And then where am I?

4 comments:

  1. It can be hard, i feel verrry like you do atm too, its crappy!

    But keep your head up and im sure everything will turn out fine :)

    xx.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have a little release isn't it? I hope you kinda find yourself, which you definitely will.

    Soph
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented and God will continue to use them. Alway stay true to who you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't feel sad! you are young and you still have a long way ahead of you, just take one step at a time and discover yourself along the way! good luck in school!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughts, every single comment makes my day!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ReynasBlogxo <<Contact me directly here!
Instagram: @ReynasBlogxo