Thursday, September 2, 2010

New York City Photos Day 2 (last day)

The last day of my New York City photos. I had so much fun there and I miss it :(Central Park

Mary Poppins on Broadway

City



The Great Lawn of Central Park



Fountain of Central Park




Central Park






Central Park



Me at Central Park







Statue of Liberty











Statue of Liberty







View from the ferry that we took to the Statue of Liberty.






Thanks for viewing these photos. So pretty much the first day consisted of shopping around the city and a lights tour and the second day was three stops: Statue of Liberty, Central Park, and Broadway. I love New York City and I hope to go back soon!

(Hey, don't forget to enter my giveaway. Deadline is Sept. 10th. Hurry, don't miss it!)

Thoughts? (:

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so amazing! How was Mary Poppins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! :) looks like you had amazing weather while you were there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughts, every single comment makes my day!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ReynasBlogxo <<Contact me directly here!
Instagram: @ReynasBlogxo