Thursday, December 30, 2010

Two Awards ♥ (:



I was thrilled to find out that Hana had awarded me with two awards! I'm so thankful to have been chosen! Please go check out her blog, it's amazing(: Click HERE to see!



Since she put both together, I figured I'll do the same!



7 Random Things About Me

1. I have naturally curly hair

2. I'm really sensitive

3. I love zebra print!

4. I love fuzzy blankets!

5. I have two doggies and two older sisters

6. My favorite color is green

7. I love going out to dinner




I can never choose who to give awards to, so I'll just give them back to Hana! I love all my readers and all the blogs I follow!

(:





PS: Sorry for not posting in a while and making this such a short post. I was upnorth most of the week with no internet access. I'll get back to posting more in January! (:


3 comments:

  1. congrats, looking forward to future pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Congratulations on the awards! Happy New Year.
    http://mystylecanvas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughts, every single comment makes my day!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ReynasBlogxo <<Contact me directly here!
Instagram: @ReynasBlogxo