Thursday, July 7, 2011

Emma Watson On This Month's Issue Of Seventeen Magazine♥

Seventeen came in the mail the other day, and I'm always surprised by who's on the cover. When I saw Emma Watson, I was soooo happy! I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, so I feel like I've watched her grow up since she was 10 year old Hermione in The Sorceror's Stone. Now that she's older, she's definitely one of my top role models. From being a style icon, to a successful actress, to even bravely chopping off her hair for a role, she seems so fearless and chic! She also seems so modest and genuine, and very smart. And she looked beautiful in this month's issue. Down below are some photos! (:












Thoughts?(:




10 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful & fun. I think she's excellent have in Seventeen Magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks beautiful but I prefer her with long hair!


    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's wonderful - but I don't like her haircut!! xx


    new post: click here
    follow me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I miss her longer hair!! But she is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. emma looks amazing! what a fab cover!

    thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I just found your blog, and I love it!!! Emma looks so beautiful on that magazine...she's such a pretty girl....I have to do an illustration of her!

    Xoxo

    http://myfashiondolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's really pretty.

    It's hard to believe that Harry Potter came out in the cinemas 10 years ago!

    I love your blog and I hope you can come and check out mine! I have a giveaway on at the moment where you can win an 88 Metal Mania palette.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is so pretty even with the short hair


    www.therougelipstickdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughts, every single comment makes my day!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ReynasBlogxo <<Contact me directly here!
Instagram: @ReynasBlogxo