Friday, April 29, 2011

Loving Her Style: Lauren Conrad ♥

I know I have done a post on her before, but she has such an amazing style, I've decided to do another one. Lauren is one of my many role models. I think she has such a cute, sophisticated, and delicate style. She is also gorgeous! I love her books too, which you should all check out! Down below, I've shared some of her looks(:





















































































♥ ♥ ♥















And don't forget to check out her brand new website! It's like her own fashion blog!(:







8 comments:

  1. I agree Lauren has such a great simply chic style and I love her hair!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed. She has great style and such pretty hair x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE herrrr!!! So cute and pretty and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes :D she's so beautiful! I love all of her outfits & her hairstyles are always so natural & gorgeous :D

    http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
    Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she really has great style!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her style! She's so pretty:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, I really like her new line!

    Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughts, every single comment makes my day!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ReynasBlogxo <<Contact me directly here!
Instagram: @ReynasBlogxo