Friday, April 1, 2011

And She Discovered A Shell That Sang So Sweetly, She Couldn't Remember Her Troubles...♥


I'm off to Florida for a week. Not sure if I'll have time to post on here, but I'll try and be back soon. I'll be on the beach listening to the waves, taking in the sun, and getting lost in a good book. Feeling the sand between my toes, sipping a tropical smoothie, closing my eyes beneath my sunglasses, enjoying the slight breeze through my curls, and slowly forgetting my troubles.


xoxo Until I'm back..

9 comments:

  1. Ah I wish I was going to Florida! Have a lovely time!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have a fab holiday sweetie :)

    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going on holiday to :) enjoy all the summer sun!
    Thanks for the comment.
    Www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D have fun! :D


    http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
    Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun! I live in Florida, so I usually take vacations away from here. I hope you have a great time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a wonderful time on holiday, florida is such a fun place =)


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great holiday! 2 of my friends will actually be in Florida too! I wish I could join them. Lucky girl. live it up!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughts, every single comment makes my day!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ReynasBlogxo <<Contact me directly here!
Instagram: @ReynasBlogxo