Friday, June 25, 2010

Madewell Since 1937♥

As I was reading the New York Times online, a very unique ad popped up on the fashion and style page. It was an ad for a new company, or should I say old and original, but with brand new styles, Madewell. So, I clicked on it and it brought be to a website for clothing with the brand name of Madewell, like I said. I decided to just browse through and look at the different pieces and these are my favorite items that I found.

So, Madewell is all about their denim, amazing-fitting tees, and not to mention they have vintage jewelry. Shown above are just some of the styles.

What are your thoughts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your thoughts, every single comment makes my day!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ReynasBlogxo <<Contact me directly here!
Instagram: @ReynasBlogxo