Monday, June 28, 2010

Casual Dress of the Day ♥


What I am wearing in this photo is a casual, summer dress from Aerie. What I like about it is that it is cute and comfortable at the same time. It is very light, so I will not get hot on a summery day. You can wear it anywhere from shopping to the beach. There are multiple sizes, although in this photo, I am wearing a size small. You can also find it in multiple colors. I know for sure there are blue and gray ones. This casual dress is also the perfect length. It's not too short or too long, which I love. Although you can't see it in the picture, I paired it with white flip flops and a small diamond necklace from Vanity to pull the entire simple ensemble together. According to your originality and style, you can pair it with many things to pull it together!

What are your thoughts? (:
♥ ♥ ♥
**this photo is my own

1 comment:

  1. Hello Reyna! Just came across your blog and was amzazed by your work. If i was a employer i woud employ you asap! Outstanding work and excellent effort! I will be following your blog from now on. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughts, every single comment makes my day!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ReynasBlogxo <<Contact me directly here!
Instagram: @ReynasBlogxo