Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Flower for your Mistake♥

This past week, I have been thinking about life and all the mistakes that come along with it. But, I realized that instead of letting the mistakes bring me down, I think of them as making me stronger. I focus on never quitting, learning, and doing the things I love that make me happy and help me grow. I look outside after my failures and I find one flower that is beautiful and it makes me smile. So every mistake I go through, I have a flower to heal my pain. And a stronger heart.

Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave. -Mary T.

1 comment:

  1. hi girl! I love the thought that you're 14 and you have books getting published. I am more than a decade older than you but my first novel is hardly getting complete. you are very talented.

    This flower reminded me of the poem I wrote about 8 years ago. "Give way to that little bud". Sadly, I lost the journal where all my poems were oracled. Until now, I am still deeply saddedned by its loss. I cannot return the wrods, the emotions and could hardly rewind the stories that inspired me to write each of them.

    But I like this idea of yours, finding a way to get inspired by the beauty of flowers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughts, every single comment makes my day!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ReynasBlogxo <<Contact me directly here!
Instagram: @ReynasBlogxo