Saturday, February 5, 2011

SnowFest and OOTN ♥

Last Saturday, me and my family decided to go down to a Snowfest. I love spending time with my family, and this was the perfect way to embrace winter and all the lights, even after the holidays end. It was sooo cold out, but luckily, I bundled up in some cute clothes. Although the wind was cold, the lights and snow outside were absolutely gorgeous <3

Caught this photo before the horse ran away. I just loved the carriage and lights behind it <3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgF-ea6kv6Ux9wteBa3XWRfd5OhM0WlCkQRU-6oy7YlyuPT3QS0-noDNv1oYDd5V30JSFh1usZ5k0mf33ckH22f9ogcoV9ls6klt-m3LMws1e67onwedKIuF7NT2cwkl1Pnr7G1TwTm1Xxe/s1600/snowfest+5.jpg"> My older sisters and I. I'm in the middle, pink hat, curly hair.. What I'm Wearing: Blue Navy coat, striped scarf, Emu Boots, pink hat, jeggings from Abercrombie.




Ice sculpture
Ice sculpture of little boy reading
Snow sculpture of shipwreck
Snow sculpture of a fish
Snow sculpture of a gumball machine













14 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! Looks like you had fun!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow :D those pictures are great!! :D Looks like a lot of fun :)

    http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
    Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks so freeking amazing.<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sculptures are amazing!
    I really like your blog, now following :)xx

    www.rebeccalucyh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had an awesome time. I remember going to something like this when I was younger. Lots of great sculptures.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there,

    Nice blog! Please come by my fashion blog Pretty Portobello

    Hope to see you soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those :)

    P.S. Also, I am hosting my very first contest :) It's personal for the Apple Tea, please visit if you feel like participating at
    http://theappletea.blogspot.com/2011/02/contest-pick-header-for-appletea.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you had a lovely time! The pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow the formations are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha this looks awesome!!

    You're adorable!!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughts, every single comment makes my day!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ReynasBlogxo <<Contact me directly here!
Instagram: @ReynasBlogxo