Thursday, August 19, 2010

Beauty of your Dreams ♥

Have you felt yourself dreaming of your future often? Wondering if the present will stay the same. The hard work you do, all the hardships, people bringing you down. Sometimes, you just want to give up on your dreams. But, if you really think about it, once you succeed, the past no longer matters in the future. ♥















The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ♥




~Eleanor Roosevelt




What is your biggest dream you believe in? (:





♥ ♥ ♥

7 comments:

  1. Yes, I've been wondering about certain things in my future. I just give my worries to God :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very inspirational! i love it. i think about the future all the time. my one friend told me i had "the dreamer's disease" :)

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So inspiring. Honestly it's one of my favourite things to think about: the future. But I'm always afraid I'll spend too much time in the future and not enough in the present. :S
    Lovely post though! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jen I wonder all the time, haha

    @Cheryl I think I have that same disease! Lol

    @Lily I know exactly what you mean! Sometimes we think too much of what's ahead instead of what's right in front of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
    your blog looks nice 0_0

    by the way,
    if you need to find unique typography, you can go to our website.

    best regards;

    ReplyDelete
  6. i keep wondering about that a lot too, like what kind of person will i be in the future, my house, my family. but alas we have to focus on our present :)

    thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. @transit Thank you (:

    @ching Very true (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughts, every single comment makes my day!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ReynasBlogxo <<Contact me directly here!
Instagram: @ReynasBlogxo